THE EMOJI CHART
- A PARENT, CARER OR TEACHER?
- TIRED OF TRYING TO FIND YOUR WAY AROUND YOUR CHILD’S/CHILDREN’S EMOTIONS IN THE DARK
- EXHAUSTED BY THE CONSTANT PRESSURE TO KEEP YOUR CHILD’S/CHILDREN’S CONFIDENCE STRONG?
- FED UP OF ALWAYS FEELING LIKE YOU’RE GETTING IT WRONG AND THAT YOU’VE FAILED?
- FINDING THAT NO MATTER WHAT TECHNIQUE YOU TRY, YOUR CHILD/CHILDREN’S STILL HAS EMOTIONAL MELTDOWN’S?
- FED UP OF USING BRIBERY, THE NAUGHTY STEP, AND SHOUTING?
- WANT TO USE OTHER TECHNIQUES RATHER THAN BRIBERY, THE NAUGHTY STEP, AND SHOUTING
If you said YES to more than one of the above, then The Emoji Chart is for you and your child/children.
By using reusable Emoji stickers your child/children can express how they feel without trying to find the words.
‘It nips emotional meltdowns in the bud”
“Children feel safe and understood”
It is a fun way for children to:
- understand, express, manage and regulate their emotions
- gain Emotional Literacy while feeling safe and understood
Which will help them grow their confidence and self-esteem, giving them self-awareness and recognition of their feelings and knowing how to manage them.
The Emoji chart is a straight forward and highly effective “Emotional Literacy” tool which has such a powerful impact on children/young people, in the family home and the classroom.
This tool takes the frustration out of parenting and teaching, allowing good communication to flow and building rapport within the family unit and classroom. Children no longer feel like they are misunderstood, and parents and teachers stop feeling like they have failed.
A message from Libby.
As a parent and a full-time business woman myself, I understand how busy we can be, and it can be easier to ignore our children’s emotional meltdowns or to tell them to STOP IT or go on the ‘naughty step.’ The key with this chart is to listen to the child. Investing 5/10 minutes out of your day to help them understand and express themselves can save you hours of pain and frustration caused by having to deal with meltdowns. Spending the time with your child will now make a big difference in preparing them well for life.
Children who are in tune with themselves are happier, healthier children. Parents and teachers, who have happy and healthy children, well, need I say anymore?