Investing in our Future Leaders
“I believe that children are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way” as Witney Houston and George Benson sang.
Are you concerned about how social media and technology is taking over our children‘s lives our future leaders? Or that they may not have the ability to communicate or have the social skills to come into the workplace and take your business forward carrying on the success that you have worked so hard for?
So, how do you make sure the next generation are equipped with the right attitudes, mindset and levels of emotional intelligence for your business?
Why not sponsor your local school/a school to go through the transformational 8 week CONNECT, GROW AND TRANSFORM PROGRAMME. This programme is running in schools now to build/grow the levels of belief, confidence, communication, compassion, resilience and courage in children to ensure they are equipped to flourish in life beyond school and to thrive and be the best they can be.
Your company may well have a Corporate Social Responsibility policy in place. By investing in our future leaders (of your company, of our education system, of the country) you’ll be making a big difference and making a positive impact on society.
Why does this make sense?
Benefits for you and your business:-
- You’re investing in something positive that will contribute and make a difference to peoples lives
- Activities such as involvement with the local community are ideal opportunities to generate positive press coverage.
- You will be building an even stronger reputation as a responsible business which will set you apart
- It will be easier to attract and retain great employees
- It will enhance the value of your brand
The next generation your future employees will be equipped with skills to be able to communicate in an assertive way, handle conflict and will have the ability to make good choices the right choices for your company bringing satisfaction, retention, engagement and loyalty.
Benefits for the children:-
- Confidence, good self esteem and self belief
- Compassion and respect
- Emotional Intelligence
- How to manage and take responsibility for their emotions
- Increase positive thinking
- Leadership skills
Helping them to have a more secure, healthier and happier future.
Benefits for the school:-
- Have a more responsive class of children
- School has a positive energy
- More time available for teaching
- Higher levels of achievement
- Great Ofsted report
- Improved reputation so there will be more children coming to the school and so room to expand
At The Emoji Coach our passion is making a difference with children, young people, the next generation, our leaders of the future, so help us to make them brilliant leaders and contact us today to find out how you can sponsor a school.
Contact us today!