Calling all parents and teachers.
- Exhausted trying to be there for everyone while forgetting about the most important person, YOU?
- Juggling family life, work, time for you and feel like you’re failing?
- Trying to be the best parent/teacher you can be, but no matter what you try and how hard you try, you’re back to square one?
- Feel motivated one minute and then feel like you’ve lost your energy and motivation the next?
- Feel stuck in a rut and want a lifeline?
- Feeling confused and tired as you’re constantly trying out new techniques and strategies with your children and nothing is working?
- Want to be able to understand your child’s behaviour more and why you get triggered?
- Want to feel motivated and stay “on it”?
- Want to feel confident in your parenting/teaching style?
- If you’ve said yes to one or more of the above questions, then this 3-hour workshop is for you
Book your ticket, and come along to find out all about Unconditional parenting and that helping yourself helps your child/children.
What parents have to say about the workshop.
AMAZING! Everything about dealing with your emotions and your child’s and practical tools to help. Thank you so much.
Really thought provoking course, getting me to think about my own emotions and how my children feel.
Great evening, LOADS of useful info delivered in such a calm yet passionate way by Libby.
The session was more than I asked for.
WOW! So much useful stuff it’s hard to list it all!
This workshop will change our family!
I will give you:
- Practical techniques to manage yourself, your emotions and your stress (including an emergency kit for when it really hits the fan)
Helping you to:
- Get the right balance for you
- Understand the role of your emotions
- Appreciate your amazing brain
- Consciously choose whether you’re in a manager or coach mode
- Discover what really motivates you and your child
You will come away:
- Feeling “On it”
- With an inner strength and confidence
- With an understanding of your child’s behaviour
- Be able to see a clear path ahead of you and have tools/strategies for any obstacles that may feel like they and get in your way
Which will help you to:
- Be the best parent/ teacher you can be
- Feel Lighter and Happier
- Your children will no longer feel that they are misunderstood and you the parents and teachers will stop feeling like you have failed.
Do you find that once you’ve been to a workshop, you get back into your usual routine and forget what you’ve learned?
Well, you will be invited to join the private group “Why don’t kids come with a handbook?” on Facebook, where we can keep the momentum going. There will be questions of the week, reminders of the workshop and encouragement from each other.
How does it get better than that?
All this for just £40 per person!
There are only 15 spaces, so book your seat now!
Time: 6.00pm -9.00pm
On: Thursday 21/09/2017
Venue: Life Centre, Wapping Road, Bradford, BD3 OEQ
I look forward to seeing you there.