Over the six weeks your child will learn how to:
- Raise their self-awareness and promote personal responsibility
- Increase their positive thinking
- Grow compassion and respect for self and others
- Handle conflict and be Assertive
- Self-manage their emotions
- Relax and quieten their minds
- Manage their negative thoughts
- Know and understand what their values are
Which will help your child to:
- Appreciate that everyone’s an individual
- Communicate well and be heard
- Seek solutions rather than focussing on a problem
- See possibilities
- See how UNIQUE and AMAZING they are. It’s okay to be different!
- Believe in themselves -Everythings possible when you believe in yourself!
Which will result in your child feeling:
They will then have these tools and skills to take with them through their journey in life!
How does it get better than that?
Happy children = Happy parents!
So, how do we deliver the sessions?
We appreciate the importance of variety, that every child needs different mediums to hold their interest and attention.
The methods that we use are underpinned by Emotional Intelligence, Positive Psychology, Mindfulness, EFT and NLP and at the same time we use creative activities including:
- Role play/scenarios
- Visualisation techniques
- Building a toolkit
- Learning fun facts
The Emoji Kids programmes are FUN!
Only £180.00 for a six-week course where you will be investing in your child’s future happiness.
The sessions work out at £30.00 for 1.5 hours.
Payment in full is required, a refund will only be given if 48 hours or more notice is provided of cancellation.
If your child can’t make any of the sessions, the resources from that session will be available so they can catch up.
Only 10 spaces!
Minimum of 6 children and maximum of 10.
A message from Libby.
Why the Emoji Coach?
I am passionate about making a difference in children’s lives, helping them realise their potential and therefore becoming the best they can be. I bring a broad range of experiences from my childhood and from the client groups I’ve worked with, and I have written and delivered this programme to help kids discover who they really are and have an understanding of their feelings and emotions. For children with low self-confidence, self-belief and self-esteem, I am confident that by planting positive seeds in their minds you will see them grow and flourish with time, I have already seen some amazing results. There are so many adults don’t have these skills, so I aim to make an impact to help the next generation have a greater self-awareness.
Time: 4.30pm -6.00pm.
On: Monday 12th June, Monday 19th June, Monday 26th June, Monday 3rd July, Monday 10th July, Monday 17th July.
Venue: Anne Maguire Education Centre, Roundhay Park, Leeds, Mansion Lane, LS8 2HH
I look forward to seeing you there.