Calling all parents and teachers.
- Exhausted trying to be there for everyone while forgetting about the most important person, YOU?
- Juggling family life, work, time for you and feel like you’re failing?
- Trying to be the best parent/teacher you can be, but no matter what you try and how hard you try, you’re back to square one?
- Feel motivated one minute and then feel like you’ve lost your energy and motivation the next?
- Feel stuck in a rut and want a lifeline?
- Feeling confused and tired as you’re constantly trying out new techniques and strategies with your children and nothing is working?
- Want to be able to understand your child’s behavior more and why you get triggered?
- Want to feel motivated and stay “on it”?
- Want to feel confident in your parenting/teaching style?
- If you’ve said yes to one or more of the above questions, then this 3-hour workshop is for you
Book your ticket, and come along to find out all about Unconditional parenting and that helping yourself helps your child/children.
I will give you:
- Practical techniques to manage yourself, your emotions and your stress (including an emergency kit for when it really hits the fan)
Helping you to:
- Get the right balance for you
- Understand the role of your emotions
- Appreciate your amazing brain
- Consciously choose whether you’re in a manager or coach mode
- Discover what really motivates you and your child
You will come away:
- Feeling “On it”
- With an inner strength and confidence
- With an understanding of your child’s behavior
- Be able to see a clear path ahead of you and have tools/strategies for any obstacles that may feel like they and get in your way
Which will help you to:
- Be the best parent/ teacher you can be
- Feel Lighter and Happier
- Your children will no longer feel that they are misunderstood and you the parents and teachers will stop feeling like you have failed.
How does it get better than that?
All this for just £40 per person!
There are only a limited number of spaces, so book your seat now!
Time: 6.30pm -9.30pm
On: Wednesday 19/04/2017
Venue: Anne Maguire Education Centre, Roundhay Park, Leeds, Mansion Lane, LS8 2HH
I look forward to seeing you there.